Seating capacity is 10 people.
Seasonal utensils are used!
- You would like to have tea ceremony experience in small number of people.
- Not only watching the demonstration, but also you would like to join the authentic tea ceremony as a guest.
- You would like to learn the proper way of joining tea ceremony as a guest, more than just turning the tea bowl twice.
- You would like to see and use the beautiful tea utensils which represents each season.
- You would like to have lesson in fluent English by a lecturer who has the qualification
- You are also interested in kimono, traditional textiles and Japanese flower arrangement.
The quality of powdered green tea is made by Ippodo tea shop and you can experience real Japanese tea ceremony in that you can drink tea that a host makes and also tea you make by yourselves.
The main stream of Kyoto’s English tea ceremony is that a host will make tea as a demonstration and then customers will tea by themselves. However, in the real tea ceremony, it is impossible for customers to make tea by themselves. Also, the taste of tea changes depending on how you make tea. In our plan, you can have tea that a host makes and the one that you make as well. Additionally, you can experience the real tea ceremony.
Japanese cookie (dried sweet) is included in this course.
- Adults 2700 Yen
- Children (6-12years old) 1620Yen